Jump to navigation Jump to search
village in the United Kingdom
|Location||Stondon, United Kingdom|
English: Lower Stondon is a small village in Central Bedfordshire close to the Hertfordshire Border and has a population of approximately 2000. The village is part of the larger Stondon civil parish, with the name "Stondon" deriving from the Saxon word meaning Stone Hill. The A600 runs directly through the village and is within 3 miles of the A1 (M) Motorway A1 road which povides a direct route from London to Edinburgh and approximately 10 miles from the M1 motorway which connects London to Leeds.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Stondon Transport Museum (170 F)
Media in category "Lower Stondon"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Footpath from Holwell to Mayfield Farm - geograph.org.uk - 518908.jpg 640 × 480; 124 KB
- Footpath from Holwell to Mayfield Farm - geograph.org.uk - 520012.jpg 640 × 480; 147 KB
- Holwellbury Farm - geograph.org.uk - 385803.jpg 640 × 427; 136 KB
- Open land near Holwell - geograph.org.uk - 374029.jpg 640 × 427; 62 KB
- Seventh hole - geograph.org.uk - 658878.jpg 640 × 480; 273 KB