Category:Lunder Arts Center, Lesley University
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: In 1998, Lesley College, founded in 1909, and the Art Institute of Boston merged to form Lesley University. The University acquired the historic North Avenue Congregational Church (also known as North Prospect Congregation Church) in 2006 and renamed it Prospect Hall. It began to create the Lunder Arts Center as part of its Porter Campus in 2013, moving the church building 100 feet south, and constructing a new building where it had stood. Lunder Arts Center, completed in 2015, became the new home for the Art Institute of Boston, which became the College of Art and Design. The Prospect Hall building (the old church) became the college's library.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Moriarty Library, Lunder Arts Center (6 F)
Media in category "Lunder Arts Center, Lesley University"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- Lunder Arts Center, Lesley University 1803 Mass Ave Cambridge.jpg 3,849 × 3,325; 2.2 MB
- Porter Exchange Building 1835 Mass Ave Cambridge.jpg 4,214 × 2,193; 1.46 MB