Category:MAN military trucks
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: MAN military trucks were built up to March 2010 by the Military Division of MAN Nutzfahrzeuge AG. Currently this Division is closed because they have made an fusion with a part of the Corporate Sector Defence from the Rheinmetall AG. Since January 2010 they are operating together under the company name Rheinmetall MAN Military Vehicles GmbH which is located in Kassel, Germany and Vienna, Austria. The Headquarter is in Munich, Germany.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "MAN military trucks"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "MAN military trucks"
The following 33 files are in this category, out of 33 total.
- BGM-109GGryphonTEL.jpg 3.19 MB
- Danish Army trucks.jpg 1.01 MB
- GGSA 2017 (33426711532).jpg 1.01 MB
- GLCM26.jpg 184 KB
- ILA Berlin 2012 PD 342.JPG 5.48 MB
- ILA Berlin 2012 PD 343.JPG 4.49 MB
- Ingeniørbataljonen.jpg 3.23 MB
- M-1014 MAN.jpg 1.02 MB
- M.A.N. at Sinsheim.JPG 4.69 MB
- MAN 630 L2AE Winch.JPG 5.65 MB
- MAN Diesel.jpg 5.34 MB
- MAN Diesel6115.jpg 4.41 MB
- MAN-Tower Gatow1.jpg 276 KB
- MSPO 2006 (15).jpg 142 KB
- Pershing2MAN.jpg 1.71 MB
- Radar TRML-3D.jpg 175 KB
- TEL for BGM-109G Gryphon.JPEG 1.84 MB