Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Maple Cross is a village in Hertfordshire, England with a large proportion of the housing being either council owned or formerly council owned. The area is served by junction 17 of the M25 motorway, which makes up one of the boundaries of the village. It lies about 8 km west of Watford.
village in Hertfordshire, England
|Location||Hertfordshire, East of England, England, UK|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► West Hyde (1 C, 1 F)
Media in category "Maple Cross"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Business Park at Maple Cross - geograph.org.uk - 28091.jpg 640 × 480; 20 KB
- Business Park Maple Cross - geograph.org.uk - 28093.jpg 640 × 480; 19 KB
- Footpath on edge of field - geograph.org.uk - 850205.jpg 640 × 480; 80 KB
- Maple Cross, Denham Way - geograph.org.uk - 98092.jpg 640 × 480; 161 KB
- Maple Cross, Longcroft Road - geograph.org.uk - 98079.jpg 640 × 480; 104 KB
- The Cross Pub at Maple Cross - geograph.org.uk - 28089.jpg 640 × 479; 39 KB
- The Cross, Maple Cross - geograph.org.uk - 177035.jpg 640 × 480; 78 KB