From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Mediterranean climate (Köppen-Geiger Csa, Csb, Csc climate classifications), is a subtropical climate of the Mediterranean Basin in North Africa, Western Asia, and southern Europe — and also specific regions of southwestern Africa, southwest Australia, western North America, and western South America.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Mediterranean forests, woodlands, and scrub (13 C, 92 F)
- ► Climate of France (4 C, 1 F)
- ► Climate of Italy (4 C, 1 F)
- ► Weather and climate of the Mediterranean (28 C, 2 F)
- ► Climate of Slovenia (2 C, 1 F)
Media in category "Mediterranean climate"
The following 16 files are in this category, out of 16 total.