Category:Mercado Municipal de Olhão

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Construction of Olhão's municipal market began in 1912 and it was inaugurated in 1916. The market consists of two hall of which the western hall is a fish market and the east hall is dedicated to the sale of Vegetables, fruit and meat and dairy produce.
IGESPAR
This monument is classified as 
Monumento de Interesse Público
.
It is indexed in the IGESPAR database (Instituto de Gestão do Património Arquitectónico e Arqueológico).

It is indexed in the SIPA database (Sistema de Informação para o Património Arquitectónico)


English | Español | Mirandés | Português | +/−
SIPA

Subcategories

This category has only the following subcategory.

Media in category "Mercado Municipal de Olhão"

The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.