Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: A Michigan left, also known as a boulevard turnaround, median U-turn crossover, median U-turn, P-turn, or thru turn, is a type of road intersection in which a vehicle, in order to turn a certain direction, instead must turn the opposite direction then go through a U-turn at a designated point. (This type of intersection originated in Michigan, but is used in other locations also.) A variation of the Michigan left, called a superstreet, requires all traffic on the cross-street to turn, even to cross through the intersection and return to the same street.
Media in category "Michigan left"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Mich left m-553.jpg 1,298 × 1,078; 527 KB
- Michigan Left for NB US-89 traffic - panoramio.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 521 KB
- Michigan left lighted sign.jpg 3,072 × 2,304; 3.02 MB
- Michigan Left.svg 1,045 × 426; 24 KB
- Michigan lefts.jpg 219 × 561; 41 KB
- MichiganLeftSign.svg 293 × 136; 17 KB
- MichiganLeftSigns.png 500 × 512; 13 KB
- Superstreet.svg 972 × 372; 9 KB