Category:Minnipa (ship, 1927)
- Built by: Burmeister & Wain, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Length: 77.1 m
- Beam: 12.2 m
- Draught: 6.7 m
- 1,977 gross tons
- 986 net.
- Main engine: Diesel engine - 2,700bhp
- Speed: 15 knots.
- 1927 Named: MINNIPA fot the Adelaide Steamship Co, an institution on the Adelaide - Port Lincoln run. For many decades, the Port Lincoln Division railway timetable was structured around the twice-weekly visits of the Minnipa to Port Lincoln.
- 1928.05.29 Running aground on Boston Island, off Port Lincoln
- 1960.06.29 Left Port Lincoln for the last time. She had sailed more than a million miles, made more than 3,300 round trips and carried over 525,000 passengers.
- 1963 Broken up in Hong Kong
Media in category "Minnipa (ship, 1927)"
This category contains only the following file.