Category:Moreton (ship, 1892)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Type: Steel barque
- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by: Russell & Co., Port Glasgow.
- Yard No:
- Keel laid:
- Launch date: 09.1892
- Date of completion: 1892
- Length over all: 86,47 m
- LPP: m
- Beam: 13,10 m
- Draught: 7,36 m
- GRT: 2429
- NET: 2283
- Sail area:
- Main engine:
- Speed: kn
- 1892 Named: MORETON for Sailing Ship Moreton Ltd. (managers J.H. Welsford & Co.), Liverpool.
- 17.10.1898 Sold to Knöhr & Burchard, Hamburg Renamed: EILBEK Flag: Germany
- 1918 Sold to Captain G. Ipland, Hamburg. Re-registered at Aabenraa (Apenrade), Denmark, to avoid flying the German flag. Flag: Denmark
- 29.07.1920 Sold to Overretssagfører Chr. Tiemroth, Copenhagen.
- 31.08.1920 A sale to Rederi "Transocean" (manager Sven Salén), Gothenburg, was never completed. Chr. Tiemroth reported that he had another buyer it is unclear what happend to ship during the next two years.
- 1922 Sold to Nordische Handelsgesellschaft Hackfeld, Fischer GmbH. Renamed: TAMARA XV.
- 1924 Sold to Adler Gesellschaft, Lübeck, Germany.
- 1925 Broken up.