Category:Mottram in Longdendale
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Mottram in Longdendale is a village within the Metropolitan Borough of Tameside, in Greater Manchester, England. It lies in the valley of Longdendale, on the border with Derbyshire and close to the Peak District and neighbours Broadbottom and Hattersley. Mottram in Longdendale Parish was one of the eight ancient parishes of the Macclesfield Hundred of Cheshire.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Mottram in Longdendale"
The following 86 files are in this category, out of 86 total.
- 16 wardle brook avenue.jpg 1.32 MB
- Junction A57 A6018.jpg 80 KB
- L.S. Lowry house, Mottram.jpg 3.93 MB
- Market Place, Mottram (1).jpg 5.11 MB
- Market Place, Mottram (2).jpg 4.77 MB
- Market Street, Mottram.jpg 4.03 MB
- Mottram Court House (1).jpg 4.56 MB
- Mottram Frog Stone (1).jpg 5.99 MB
- Mottram Frog Stone (2).jpg 6.35 MB
- Mottram in Longdendale.jpg 4.05 MB
- Mottram Post Office.jpg 3.55 MB
- Mottram stocks at Christmas.jpg 5.97 MB
- Pack Horse Inn, Mottram (1).jpg 3.89 MB
- Park in Mottram.jpg 7.16 MB
- Roe Cross Road, Mottram (2).jpg 4.72 MB
- Roe Cross Road, Mottram.jpg 3.55 MB
- The White Hart, Mottram (1).jpg 3.48 MB