Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Mount Fuji (Fuji-san, 3,776.24 metres (12,389.2 ft)) in Shizuoka and Yamanashi Prefectures, Japan
This place is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, listed as Fujisan, sacred place and source of artistic inspiration.
|From West:||- From North:||- From East:|
mountain in Yamanashi and Shizuoka Prefectures, Japan
|Instance of|| mountain,|
|Located in protected area||Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park|
|Location||Shizuoka Prefecture, Yamanashi Prefecture, Japan|
|Heritage designation|| |
|Significant event|| |
|Topographic prominence|| |
|Topographic isolation|| |
|Elevation above sea level|| |
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Maps of Mount Fuji (1 C, 12 F)
- ► Unidentified Mount Fuji (30 F)
- ► Animals of Mount Fuji (1 F)
- ► Landforms of Mount Fuji (5 C)
- ► Transport in Mount Fuji (5 C, 2 F)
- ► Views from Mount Fuji (2 C, 64 F)
Pages in category "Mount Fuji"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Mount Fuji"
This category contains only the following file.
- Sunset in Tokyo.JPG 424 × 381; 32 KB