This place is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, listed as Fujisan, sacred place and source of artistic inspiration.
|By point of view||Shizuoka | Yamanashi|
|From West: Aichi | Gifu | Mie - From North: Gunma | Nagano | Toyama - From East: Chiba | Ibaraki | Kanagawa | Saitama | Tokyo (Edo)|
|Aerial - From: Fuji Five Lakes | Other mountains | Tokyo Bay|
|Views||Climbing | Sunrises | Sunsets | Diamond Fuji | Water reflections - With: Flowers | Vehicles (Aircraft, Ships, Trains) | ▼Jump to Category:Mount Fuji|
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Maps of Mount Fuji (16 F)
- ► Unidentified Mount Fuji (32 F)
- ► Climbing Mount Fuji (1 C, 124 F)
- ► Mount Omuro (Mount Fuji) (4 F)
- ► Mount Fuji Radar System (1 C, 1 F)
- ► Views from Mount Fuji (15 F)
Pages in category "Mount Fuji"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Mount Fuji"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.