Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Mount Fuji (Fuji-san, 3,776.24 metres (12,389.2 ft)) in Shizuoka and Yamanashi Prefectures, Japan
This place is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, listed as Fujisan, sacred place and source of artistic inspiration.
|From West:||- From North:||- From East:|
mountain in Yamanashi and Shizuoka Prefectures, Japan
|Location||Shizuoka Prefecture, Yamanashi Prefecture, Japan|
|Elevation above sea level|
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Maps of Mount Fuji (1 C, 12 F)
- ► Unidentified Mount Fuji (31 F)
- ► Animals of Mount Fuji (1 F)
- ► Landforms of Mount Fuji (5 C)
- ► Transport in Mount Fuji (5 C, 2 F)
- ► Views from Mount Fuji (2 C, 55 F)
Pages in category "Mount Fuji"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Mount Fuji"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.