Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: A mountain range is a grouping of mountains.
geographic area containing numerous geologically related mountains
|Subclass of||non-geologically related mountain range|
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Maps of mountain ranges (1 C)
- ► Unidentified mountains (8 C, 154 F)
- ► Annamite Range (3 C, 1 F)
- ► Cross sections of hills and mountains (1 C, 27 F)
- ► Populated places by mountain range (12 C)
- ► Ranges of the Rocky Mountains (42 C)
Pages in category "Mountain ranges"
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total.