Category:National Ballet School of Canada
English: The National Ballet School of Canada campus in Toronto consists of the following buildings, most of which are interconnected and located on Jarvis Street:
- Northfield House, built in 1856 for Sir Oliver Mowat, Ontario's longest serving Premier (it also served for years as Canadian Broadcasting Corporation studios) - restoration completed in 2005;
- Margaret McCain Academic Building, originally the Havergal Ladies' College Building, built in 1898, restoration completed in 2005
- Celia Franca Centre, completed in 2005;
- The R.A. Laidlaw Centre, containing the Betty Oliphant Theatre, completed in 1863; and
- Currie Hall, initially built in 1911 as the Quaker Meeting House, located on Maitland Street and serves as a student residence - restoration completed in 2008.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Karen Kain (1 F)
Media in category "National Ballet School of Canada"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- Ballet School.jpg 2,024 × 1,518; 622 KB
- National Ballet School.JPG 2,048 × 1,536; 682 KB
- Windows of the National Ballet School, Toronto, Canada IMG 5706.jpg 1,280 × 960; 289 KB