Category:National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) is a combat support agency of the United States Department of Defense with the primary mission of collecting, analyzing, and distributing geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) in support of national security. NGA was formerly known as the National Imagery and Mapping Agency (NIMA). In addition, NGA is a key component of the United States Intelligence Community.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency"
The following 26 files are in this category, out of 26 total.
- Letitia Long.jpg 3.26 MB
- Lloyd Rowland.jpg 69 KB
- RobertBMurrett.jpg 16 KB
- Mustique Island NGA chart.png 1.17 MB
- NGA HW New 2011.jpg 89 KB
- NGA New HQ - atrium.jpg 103 KB
- NGA New HQ - Auditorium.jpg 116 KB
- NGA New HQ - Lobby.jpg 74 KB
- NGA New HQ.jpg 96 KB
- NGA-Alor-Suche1.png 20 KB
- NGA-Alor-Suche2.png 80 KB
- NGA-seal.jpg 235 KB
- NGAsites.jpg 103 KB
- SDLIMITS.jpg 165 KB
- US intelligence budget.png 334 KB