Category:National Monuments of the United States
monuments assigned protected status by Presidents of the US
|Subclass of||protected area,|
administrative territorial entity of the United States
|Location||United States of America|
National Monuments of the United States are protected areas usually set aside by Presidential Proclamation.
Various National Monuments are administered under several federal agencies:
- United States National Park Service
- United States Bureau of Land Management
- United States Fish and Wildlife Service
- USDA Forest Service
- Armed Forces Retirement Home
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "National Monuments of the United States"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- BOUNDARY ENLARGEMENT OF THE CALIFORNIA COASTAL NATIONAL MONUMENT.pdf 1,275 × 2,100, 8 pages; 297 KB
- BOUNDARY ENLARGEMENT OF THE CASCADE-SISKIYOU NATIONAL MONUMENT.pdf 1,275 × 2,100, 6 pages; 89 KB
- Eez monument 4 6 2011.png 3,300 × 2,550; 1.21 MB
- ESTABLISHMENT OF THE FREEDOM RIDERS NATIONAL MONUMENT.pdf 1,275 × 2,100, 4 pages; 93 KB
- Honouliuli Internment Camp.jpg 606 × 480; 67 KB