Category:National Monuments of the United States
monuments assigned protected status by presidents of the United States
|Subclass of||protected area of the United States|
|Location||United States of America|
National monuments are protected areas usually set aside by presidential proclamation.
Various national monuments are administered under several federal agencies:
- United States National Park Service
- United States Bureau of Land Management
- United States Fish and Wildlife Service
- USDA Forest Service
- Armed Forces Retirement Home
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- Maps of national monuments of the United States (33 C, 7 F)
- National Monument signs in the United States (8 C, 45 F)
Pages in category "National Monuments of the United States"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "National Monuments of the United States"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- Jerry Carl discusses The American Heritage Protection Act.ogv 27 s, 1,280 × 720; 8.03 MB
- National monuments - Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument, Agua Fria National Monument (IA nationalmonument00unit).pdf 1,291 × 1,768, 116 pages; 27.09 MB