Category:National Museum of Serbia
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|National Museum of Serbia|
|Native name||Народни Музеј Србије|
English: National Museum of Serbia is the largest and oldest museum in Serbia. It is located in Republic Square, Belgrade, Serbia. The museum was established on May 10, 1844. Since it was founded, its collections have to over 400,000 objects including many foreign masterpieces.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "National Museum of Serbia"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "National Museum of Serbia"
The following 29 files are in this category, out of 29 total.
- M glisic.jpg 1.02 MB
- Madonna-and-child-giotto.jpg 179 KB
- Milan milovanovic.JPG 2.34 MB
- MilosObrenovic 1848.jpg 94 KB
- Odilon Redon - L'oeuf 02.jpg 207 KB
- Odilon redon.JPG 1.45 MB
- Roman decorated pottery.JPG 3.79 MB
- Roman pottery from Belgrade.JPG 3.36 MB
- Spindle weights.JPG 4.64 MB
- Tanasko Rajić.jpg 34 KB
- Temnicki natpis.jpg 78 KB
- Veiled woman Croff.JPG 2.2 MB