Category:Neighborhoods in the United States
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Category combines topics|
English: Neighborhoods in the United States
Español: Barrios en los Estados Unidos
Português: Bairros nos Estados Unidos
- A neighborhood should be understood as a distinctive settlement.
- Images in this category should show the neighborhood the way the resident experiences it - at street level or close to it.
- Include images that illustrate the distinctive characteristics of neighborhoods, such as typical architecture or signage, or typical residents or their activities. What is the neighborhood known for?
- Images of suburban areas from the air should be in Category:Suburbs in the United States
- Images of the creation of suburban areas should be in Category:Suburbanization
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- Gated communities in the United States (13 C, 25 F)
- NOTO (22 F)
Media in category "Neighborhoods in the United States"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.