From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus (15 December 37–9 June 68), born Lucius Domitius Ahenobarbus, also called (50–54) Nero Claudius Drusus Germanicus, was the fifth and last Roman Emperor of the Julio-Claudian dynasty. On 25 February 50 Nero became heir to the then-Emperor, his grand-uncle and adoptive father Claudius, as Nero Claudius Caesar Drusus, succeeding to the throne on 13 October 54 with Claudius' death. Not to be confused with "Nero" a Belgian script figure.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Nero"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Nero"
The following 51 files are in this category, out of 51 total.
- CHURCH(1892) p124 NERO.jpg 320 KB
- 25-manasses-chronicle.jpg 679 KB
- Architettura razionalista 2.jpg 2.74 MB
- Architettura razionalista.jpg 1.22 MB
- Domus Aurea NEUTRA.png 559 KB
- Glyptothek München 245.JPG 2.61 MB
- Innamorarsi (2366612961).jpg 648 KB
- La piazza (2044961014).jpg 1.12 MB
- LM Monroe clock.jpg 1.36 MB
- MiliarioCapara.jpg 1.66 MB
- „Nero im Circus“.png 443 KB