Category:New Zealand Arthropod Collection
English: This category contains photographs of specimens from the New Zealand Arthropod Collection (NZAC). NZAC has the most complete coverage of terrestrial invertebrates of all the collections held in New Zealand. In addition to its fundamental systematics value, the collection underpins quarantine and border control decisions e.g., verifying the presence or absence of species in New Zealand. NZAC is held at Landcare Research's Tamaki site.
Media in category "New Zealand Arthropod Collection"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Cassiculus venustus (card mount).jpg 387 × 479; 55 KB
- Coccinella leonina (card mounted).jpg 704 × 671; 108 KB
- Harmonia antipoda (card mounted).jpg 364 × 391; 70 KB
- Harmonia octomaculata cropped.jpg 251 × 251; 43 KB
- Harmonia octomaculata.jpg 1,920 × 614; 448 KB
- Illeis galbula collection.jpg 1,920 × 1,080; 801 KB