Category:Noordam (ship, 2006)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|Information about the vessel may be found at IMO 9230115.
A ship can change her name and flag state through time, but the IMO number remains the same through the hull's entire lifetime. Therefore, it's useful to identify a ship through her IMO number.
English: MS Noordam
- Shipowner: Holland America Line
- Operator: Holland America Line
- IMO: 9230115
- MMSI: 246028000
- Call sign: PEHT
- Port of registry: Rotterdam
- Type: Cruise ship
- Builder: Fincantieri, Porto Marghera, Italy
- Yard number: 6079
- Date of completion: January 31, 2006
- Gross tonnage: 82,318 t
- Net tonnage: 48,044 t
- DWT: 10,939 t
- Length overall: 285.24 m
- Breadth: 32.25 m
- Draught: 7.80 m
- Main engine: CODOG: 3 Wärtsilä NSD 16ZAV40S, 2 Wärtsilä NSD 12ZAV40S diesel engines,
1 General Electric LM2500PE gas turbine
- Engine power: 51,840 kW
- Speed: 24.2 knots
- Number of decks:
- Passengers decks:11
- Passengers: 1918
- Crew: 812
Media in category "Noordam (ship, 2006)"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.