Category:Offord & Sons Coachwork
This category is for vehicles with coachwork by Offord & Sons (Coachbuilders) Limited
Founded 1791. Manufactured high quality coachwork. Expanded to motor vehicles in the mid 1890s. Ceased building coachwork for cars in 1939. Post-war dealers in used Rolls-Royce and Bentley cars. Ceased trading about 1968. Fully renovated the royal coronation coach in 1952-1953.
Held royal warrant as coachbuilders to H M Queen Elizabeth II
Last proprietor Gordon J Offord of Thames Ditton KT7 OTU
Traded from various addresses in inner West London
- 67 George Street Portman Square
- 233 Oxford Street
- 79 Wells Street off Oxford Street Marylebone
- 28 Brook Street off Bond Street Mayfair
- Various addresses in Gloucester Road South Kensington including 92, 150 & 152, 154 (now 1 Harrington Gardens) 264,
- Offord & Son Advertising Flyer, http://www.gracesguide.co.uk/File:Im19500809Mot-Offord.jpg
- History Of The Harrington: Part One, The Harrington Collection, http://www.theharrington.com, published September 2015
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Bentley 4¼ Litre by Offord (3 F)
Media in category "Offord & Sons Coachwork"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.