Category:Ogbourne St Andrew
Jump to navigation Jump to search
village in the United Kingdom
|Location||Wiltshire, South West England, England, UK|
English: Ogbourne St Andrew is a tiny village in Wiltshire. It is near the village of Ogbourne St George and the hamlets of Ogbourne Maizey and Rockley. The village is lacking in local facilities because it changed from a farming-based community into a commuter-based one and therefore lost its local shop and post office due to lack of demand. The local pub remains open though, originally called The Wheatsheaf is now a gastro-pub called The Silk on the Down because of the local association with Horse Racing. Local primary-level children usually go to the school in Ogbourne St George or to Marlborough.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Ogbourne St Andrew"
The following 28 files are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Copse, Woodlands Farm - geograph.org.uk - 265599.jpg 640 × 480; 107 KB
- Pasture, near Ogbourne St Andrew - geograph.org.uk - 885388.jpg 640 × 480; 132 KB
- River Og near Ogbourne St Andrew.jpg 640 × 480; 136 KB
- Stubble on the Marborough Downs - geograph.org.uk - 1435734.jpg 640 × 480; 177 KB
- Byway, Ogbourne St Andrew - geograph.org.uk - 412189.jpg 640 × 480; 201 KB
- Downland above Ogbourne St Andrew - geograph.org.uk - 408906.jpg 640 × 480; 105 KB
- Drive and barn, New Barn Farm - geograph.org.uk - 412172.jpg 640 × 480; 108 KB
- New Barn Farm and Upper Poughcombe - geograph.org.uk - 408898.jpg 640 × 480; 160 KB
- Track near Ogbourne St Andrew - geograph.org.uk - 412174.jpg 640 × 480; 146 KB
- Yellow downland, Ogbourne St Andrew - geograph.org.uk - 412187.jpg 640 × 320; 77 KB