English: The Ogden Valley — a valley of the Great Basin, in Weber County, northern Utah.
- The valley is on the east end of Ogden Canyon, on the north end of the Wasatch Back (east of the Wasatch Range).
- The city of Eden, the town of Huntsville, and the community of Liberty are located within Ogden Valley. The city of Ogden is located within the Salt Lake Valley, rather than the Ogden Valley.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Huntsville, Utah (2 C, 11 F)
- ► Liberty, Utah (1 F)
- ► Ogden River (6 C, 2 F)
- ► Utah State Route 226 (2 F)
- ► Wolf Creek, Utah (1 C, 1 F)
Media in category "Ogden Valley"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- Mount Ogden from East.jpg 829 × 603; 58 KB