Category:Old St. Paul's Church (Philadelphia)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Old St. Paul's (Episcopal) Church at 225 S. 3rd Street between Thomas Paine and St. James Places at Willings Alley in the Society Hill neighborhood of Philadelphia, was built in 1761 by William Dilworth, and altered in 1830 by William Strickland. It is no longer used as a church but as headquarters for the Episcopal Community Services of the Diocese of Pennsylvania. (Source: Philadelphia Architecture: A Guide'; (2nd ed.))
Media in category "Old St. Paul's Church (Philadelphia)"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.