English: Olivers Battery (sometimes known as Oliver's Battery) is a civil parish in Hampshire, England, of some 700 households located just to the south of the City of Winchester. The parish was founded in 1956 on land that was formerly part of Compton parish. The parish does not include the whole of the settlement known informally as Oliver's Battery, with the northern boundary following the A3090 and therefore excluding Oliver's Battery Road North. It is the area where England International footballer Wayne Bridge was raised.
Media in category "Olivers Battery"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- 33kV power lines on Compton Down - geograph.org.uk - 449934.jpg 427 × 640; 67 KB
- Oliver's Battery from Yew Hill - geograph.org.uk - 802863.jpg 640 × 480; 89 KB
- St Stephen's Church, Oliver's Battery - geograph.org.uk - 929655.jpg 640 × 455; 86 KB
- Olivers Battery.jpg 2,256 × 1,496; 1.44 MB
- St Mark's Church, Oliver's Battery - geograph.org.uk - 44872.jpg 640 × 480; 130 KB