Category:Our Lady church in Sancerre

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

Église Notre-Dame de Sancerre[edit]

English: Contructed from 1754 to 1764, Our Lady church is built on the site of the Saint-Jean's chapel destroyed by the collapse of the spire of the belfry in 1725.
Español: Edificada de 1754 hasta 1764, la iglesia Nuestra Señora, está construida en el lugar de la capilla San-Juan destruida por el hundimiento dela aguja del campanario en 1725.
Français: Édifie de 1754 à 1764, l'église Notre-Dame est construite à l'emplacement de la chapelle Saint-Jean détruite par l'effondrement de la flèche du Beffroi en 1725.

This building is indexed in the Base Mérimée, a database of architectural heritage maintained by the French Ministry of Culture, under the reference IA18002584.

brezhoneg | català | Deutsch | Ελληνικά | English | español | euskara | suomi | français | magyar | italiano | 日本語 | македонски | Nederlands | português | português do Brasil | română | русский | 中文 | +/−
Object location 47° 19′ 51″ N, 2° 50′ 19.4″ E View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama info

Media in category "Our Lady church in Sancerre"

The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.