Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Palazzo Medici, also called the Palazzo Medici-Riccardi for a later family that acquired and expanded it, is a Renaissance palace located in Florence, Italy. The palace was designed by Michelozzo di Bartolomeo for Cosimo de' Medici, of the great Medici family, and was built between 1444 and 1460. It was well known for its stone masonry that includes rustication and ashlar.
palace and museum in Florence, Italy
administrative centre (Metropolitan City of Florence),
|Location||Historic Centre of Florence, borough 1 of Florence, Florence, Italy|
|Visitors per year|
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Palazzo Medici-Riccardi"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Palazzo Medici-Riccardi"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Bibliotheca Riccardina Florenz.jpg 4,458 × 8,102; 5.97 MB
- Palazzo Medici Riccardini 1.jpg 7,053 × 8,147; 11.74 MB
- Palazzo Medici Riccardini Florenz 2.jpg 7,268 × 8,995; 8.72 MB
- Palazzo Riccardi 681.jpg 2,256 × 3,356; 1.41 MB
- Toscana (6277777886).jpg 3,648 × 2,736; 1.77 MB
- Ximeniano, veduta palazzo medici 01.JPG 2,816 × 2,112; 1.49 MB