Category:Panorama Marigny

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: The Panorama Marigny (1880-82)[1] built by the architect Charles Garnier (1825-1892) in the south part of the Jardin des Champs-Élysées, remodeled into the Théâtre Marigny in 1894.
  1. Bernard Comment: The Panorama, Reaktion Books, London, 2003, p. 68


Object location 48° 52′ 07.3″ N, 2° 18′ 49.4″ E View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama info

Media in category "Panorama Marigny"

The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.