English: Pantperthog is a small village which lies at the base of the Llwygwern quarry which is now the Centre for Alternative Technology. The village has a river flowing through called the Afon Dulas. The village is located 2 miles north of Machynlleth and 9 miles south east of Dolgellau. The village has strong forestry connections with part of the Dyfi Forest to the rear of the village. As recently as august 2009 the Esgair forest has set up a site to the rear of the village claiming to be the only organic forest in the UK.
Media in category "Pantperthog"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Dyfi forest near Pantperthog.jpg 1,685 × 1,167; 254 KB
- Forestry at Moel Maes-y-wern-goch - geograph.org.uk - 229950.jpg 640 × 480; 110 KB
- Henddol house - geograph.org.uk - 1177993.jpg 640 × 480; 88 KB
- Pantperthog bus shelter - geograph.org.uk - 1064110.jpg 640 × 480; 91 KB
- Across the fields to Pantperthog - geograph.org.uk - 1178012.jpg 640 × 480; 62 KB