Category:Parishes of Louisiana
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
|Category combines topics||county of the United States,|
state in the southern United States
|Instance of||U.S. state|
|Part of||contiguous United States|
|Location||United States of America, United States of America|
|Located in or next to body of water||Gulf of Mexico,|
|Highest judicial authority|
|Head of government|
|Elevation above sea level|
|Maximum temperature record|
|Minimum temperature record|
Louisiana is a state in the Southeastern region of the United States. Unlike 48 of the 50 states, it is subdivided into parishes instead of counties.
Its largest parish by population is East Baton Rouge and its smallest by population is Tensas.
Its largest parish by area is Plaquemines and its smallest by area is West Baton Rouge.
This category has the following 71 subcategories, out of 71 total.
- DeSoto Parish, Louisiana (6 C, 4 F)
- Grant Parish, Louisiana (4 C, 9 F)
- Sabine Parish, Louisiana (4 C)
- Saint Bernard Parish, Louisiana (7 C, 72 F)
- Saint Charles Parish, Louisiana (8 C, 23 F)
- Saint Helena Parish, Louisiana (2 C, 4 F)
- Saint James Parish, Louisiana (5 C, 10 F)
- Saint John the Baptist Parish, Louisiana (5 C, 18 F)
- Saint Landry Parish, Louisiana (6 C, 19 F)
- Saint Martin Parish, Louisiana (5 C, 29 F)
- Saint Mary Parish, Louisiana (3 C, 8 F)
- Saint Tammany Parish, Louisiana (8 C, 23 F)
- Union Parish, Louisiana (3 C, 4 F)
Pages in category "Parishes of Louisiana"
This category contains only the following page.