|Instance of||noble title|
This category and its sub-categories are for members of the hereditary Peerage in the United Kingdom: Barons, Dukes, Earls, Marquesses and Viscounts.
Those individuals who have been given a life peerage should be put in Category:Life peers only unless they also hold a hereditary title in which case they should be listed under both the appropriate hereditary peerage sub-category and Category:Life peers.
Other uses :
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Richard Attenborough (1 C, 10 F)
- ► Peerage of England (12 C, 12 F)
- ► Peerage of Great Britain (10 C, 3 F)
- ► House of Lords (9 C, 60 F)
- ► Peerage of Ireland (14 C, 3 F)
- ► Peerage of the United Kingdom (14 C, 1 P, 2 F)
Media in category "Peers"
This category contains only the following file.
- George Fulke Lyttelton Hoare.jpg 926 × 1,200; 110 KB