|Subclass of||noble title|
This category and its sub-categories are for members of the hereditary Peerage in the United Kingdom: Barons, Dukes, Earls, Marquesses and Viscounts.
Those individuals who have been given a life peerage should be put in Category:Life peers only unless they also hold a hereditary title in which case they should be listed under both the appropriate hereditary peerage sub-category and Category:Life peers.
Other uses :
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- Richard Attenborough (1 C, 10 F)
- Peerage of England (12 C, 11 F)
- Peerage of Great Britain (10 C, 3 F)
- House of Lords (11 C, 73 F)
- Peerage of Ireland (18 C, 4 F)
- Peerage of the United Kingdom (16 C, 2 F)