Jump to navigation Jump to search
village in Carmarthenshire, south Wales
English: Pen-y-groes is a village in Carmarthenshire, South Wales. The Carmarthenshire village was well-known as the Headquarters of the Apostolic Church. The denomination hosted their International Convention in the Village every year from 1916-2002. The church moved its main office to Swansea in 2002 but they still have their bible college and substantial land in the locality.
Media in category "Pen-y-groes, Carmarthenshire"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Apostolic Temple Penygroes.JPG 2,560 × 1,920; 962 KB
- Brickworks - geograph.org.uk - 153571.jpg 631 × 100; 102 KB
- Gors-ddu Road, Morfa - geograph.org.uk - 573648.jpg 640 × 480; 93 KB
- Old roadway - geograph.org.uk - 573659.jpg 640 × 480; 89 KB
- Pen-y-Groes - geograph.org.uk - 282316.jpg 640 × 480; 50 KB