Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: A photosphere is the visible surface of a star
visible surface, stellar surface layers (star's outer shell) from which optical radiation escapes; region from which externally received light originates; deepest region of a luminous object, that is transparent to photons of certain wavelengths
|Subclass of||shell of an astronomical object|
|Part of||stellar atmosphere|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Photosphere"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Bruhat - Les Étoiles - Fig. 12-13.svg 940 × 705; 11 KB
- Full disk white-light ISS transit USET 20200606140216.jpg 2,048 × 2,048; 3.76 MB
- Idealized photosphere.png 333 × 317; 28 KB
- Sonnen-Aufbau.jpg 1,080 × 1,080; 496 KB
- Sun Atmosphere Temperature and Density SkyLab.jpg 877 × 1,246; 542 KB
- Temperature-height graph for solar atmosphere.jpg 483 × 487; 28 KB