From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Pleistocene volcanism— during the Pleistocene epoch, in the Quaternary Period of the Cenozoic Era.
- Volcanoes originating from this time (1.8 million years ago to approximately 11,700 years ago) may still be active today.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Mount Aragats (1 P, 69 F)
- ► Black Virgin Mountain (19 F)
- ► Nigorikawa Caldera (2 F)
- ► Rano Kau (1 C, 27 F)
- ► Yellowstone Caldera (16 C, 1 P, 11 F)
Media in category "Pleistocene volcanism"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.