Jump to navigation Jump to search
An inherited metabolic disorder that involves certain enzymes in the heme bio-synthetic pathway resulting in the overproduction and accumulation of porphyrins.
Designated intractable/rare diseases
|Subclass of||inherited metabolic disorder,|
inborn disorder of porphyrin and haem metabolism,
metabolic disease with skin involvement,
nephropathy secondary to a storage or other metabolic disease
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Erythropoietic protoporphyria (5 F)
Media in category "Porphyrias"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- A lock of King George III hair Wellcome L0035754.jpg 2,251 × 1,545; 312 KB
- A lock of King George III hair Wellcome L0035755.jpg 2,482 × 1,703; 419 KB
- A lock of King George III hair Wellcome L0035756.jpg 1,672 × 1,374; 258 KB
- Prfr1.jpg 534 × 266; 31 KB