From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Brezhoneg: Rummad:Kêrioù Breizh-Veur
English: Porthleven is a town, civil parish and fishing port in Cornwall, United Kingdom, near Helston. It is the most southerly port on the island of Great Britain and was originally developed as a harbour of refuge, when this part of the Cornish coastline was recognised as a black spot for wrecks in days of sail. Nearby Loe Bar was particularly infamous, with swimmers and surfers being warned off the area to this day.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Bar Lodge, Porthleven (12 F)
- ► Loe Pool, Cornwall (23 F)
Media in category "Porthleven"
The following 93 files are in this category, out of 93 total.
- Boat off Porthleven (7829).jpg 4.99 MB
- Loe Bar (7844).jpg 6.46 MB
- Loe Bar (7846).jpg 7.04 MB
- Loe Bar (7849).jpg 6.34 MB
- Loe Bar (7850).jpg 6.44 MB
- Loe Bar (7851).jpg 6.38 MB
- Porthleven harbour (7797).jpg 6.27 MB
- Porthleven harbour (7819).jpg 6.27 MB
- Porthleven harbour (7822).jpg 6.38 MB
- Porthleven Sands (7789).jpg 5.49 MB
- Porthleven Sands (7825).jpg 6.92 MB
- Porthleven Sands (7827).jpg 6.35 MB
- Porthleven Sands (7831).jpg 6.29 MB
- Porthleven Sands (7836).jpg 5.92 MB
- Porthleven Sands (7841).jpg 6.27 MB
- Porthleven Sunset.JPG 302 KB
- Porthleven-osm.jpg 63 KB
- Ship Inn, Porthleven (7823).jpg 6.34 MB
- Ship Inn, Porthleven.jpg 3.09 MB
- Sunset 6.jpg 587 KB
- The Loe from Loe Bar (7847).jpg 6.38 MB
- The Loe from Loe Bar (7853).jpg 6.45 MB
- The Loe from Loe Bar (7855).jpg 6.37 MB