Category:Prince Andrew, Duke of York
Jump to navigation Jump to search
second son and third child of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh (born 1960)
|Date of birth||19 February 1960|
Andrew Albert Christian Edward
|Country of citizenship|
|Member of sports team|
English: HRH The Prince Andrew, Duke of York (Andrew Albert Christian Edward; born 19 February 1960) is a member of the British Royal Family, the third child and second son of Queen Elizabeth II. He has held the title of Duke of York since 1986. The Duke of York has been fifth in the line of succession. At the time of his birth, he was placed second on that throne after his elder brother Charles III of the United Kingdom, until the birth of his nephew Prince William, Duke of Cornwall and Cambridge in 1982.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Prince Andrew, Duke of York"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Royal Standard of Prince Andrew, Duke of York.svg 1,000 × 500; 279 KB
- Royal Standard of Prince Andrew, Earl of Inverness.svg 1,000 × 500; 252 KB
- Garter Banner of the Duque of York.svg 554 × 541; 649 KB
- HRH Duke of York.jpg 439 × 625; 48 KB
- Karlovy Vary Muzeum voskových figurín (2).jpg 4,896 × 3,264; 7.08 MB
- Royal Monogram Of Prince Andrew Of Great Britain.svg 279 × 435; 123 KB
- Royal Standard of Prince Andrew, Duke of York (in Canada).svg 1,200 × 600; 249 KB
- Signature of Prince Andrew, Duke of York.png 213 × 214; 29 KB
- The Duke of York Pub, Fitzrovia.jpg 4,329 × 3,338; 11.39 MB
- We Welcome You (40968211592).jpg 2,313 × 1,307; 1.43 MB