Category:Princess Charlotte of Prussia (1831–1855)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nederlands: Frederika Louise Wilhelmina Marianne Charlotte (Slot Schönhausen te Berlijn, 21 juni 1831 - Meiningen, 30 maart 1855), Hertogin van Saksen-Meiningen, Prinses van Pruisen, was de dochter van Albert van Pruisen en Marianne van Oranje-Nassau
English: Princess Charlotte of Prussia (1831–1855) was the edetiray princess of Saxe-Meiningen through her marriage to Georg II, Duke of Saxe-Meiningen
They had four children:
- Bernhard III, Duke of Saxe-Meiningen (b. Meiningen, 1 April 1851 - d. Meiningen, 16 January 1928).
- Georg Albrecht (b. Meiningen, 12 April 1852 - d. Meiningen, 27 January 1855).
- Princess Marie Elisabeth (b. Potsdam, 23 September 1853 - d. Munich, 22 February 1923).
- a son (b. Meiningen, 29 March 1855 - d. Meiningen, 30 March 1855).
|Name in native language||Charlotte von Preußen|
|Date of birth||21 June 1831|
Friederike Luise Wilhelmine Marianne Charlotte von Preußen
|Date of death||30 March 1855|
|Cause of death|
|Place of burial|
|Country of citizenship|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Princess Charlotte of Prussia (1831–1855)"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Charlotte of Prussia, hereditary princess of Saxe-Meiningen.jpg 476 × 600; 69 KB
- Charlotte of Prussia, Hereditary Princess of Saxe-Meiningen.jpg 633 × 761; 109 KB
- CharlotteenAlexandrinevanPruisen.jpg 476 × 757; 121 KB
- Prinsescharlottepruisen.jpg 487 × 600; 213 KB