Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Qolşärif mosque (pronounced [kɔlʃæˈriːf], also spelled Qol Sharif, Kol Sharif, Qol Sherif) located in Kazan Kremlin (Kazan city, Russia), was reputed to be -at the time of its construction- the largest mosque in Russia, and in Europe outside of Istanbul.
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap|
According to article 1276 of the Civil Code of Russia in the amendment of October 1, 2014, it shall be allowed to reproduce "works of architecture, of urban development, and of garden and landscape design" for any purpose and without consent of the copyright holder(s), provided that these works are "situated in places open for free attendance, or visible from such places". Note that for any other kind of artwork, even if permanently situated in public place (for example, statues and monuments), this exception is still limited to non-commercial usage which is not compatible with Commons:Licensing. For details, see COM:CRT/Russia#Freedom of panorama.
mosque in Russia
|Location||Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan, Russia|
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Qolşärif Mosque"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Kul-Scharif-Moschee 1.jpg 3,648 × 5,472; 6.59 MB
- Kul-Scharif-Moschee 2.jpg 5,472 × 3,648; 6.68 MB
- Kul-Scharif-Moschee 3.jpg 5,472 × 3,648; 7.89 MB
- Kul-Scharif-Moschee 4.jpg 3,648 × 5,472; 6.12 MB
- Kul-Scharif-Moschee Modell.jpg 3,648 × 5,472; 6.07 MB
- Kul-Scharif-Moschee Muezzin.jpg 5,472 × 3,648; 5.81 MB
- Миниатюрная копия мечети "Кул Шариф".jpg 4,000 × 6,016; 10.22 MB
- Туфан Миннуллин.jpg 1,556 × 2,466; 3.84 MB