Category:Ralph Henry Cameron
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Ralph Henry Cameron (1863–1953) — an American Republican politician active in early 20th century Arizona.
- He served as Delegate to the U.S. House of Representatives from Arizona Territory (1909–1912), and after statehood as U.S. Senator from Arizona (1921–1927).
- Cameron was opposed to the Grand Canyon becoming a National Park. He proposed that two hydroelectric dams and one platinum mine be built in the Grand Canyon.
- He is interred in the American Legion Cemetery in Grand Canyon National Park.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Bright Angel Trail (6 C, 63 F)
Media in category "Ralph Henry Cameron"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Ralph Henry Cameron.jpg
- 1914 Cameron for Gover...
- Ida May Spaulding Came...
- President Taft signing...
- Ralph Cameron on horse...
- Ralph H Cameron seated...
- Ralph Henry Cameron2.jpg
- Senator Ralph Cameron...
- Senator Ralph Cameron.jpg
- Senator Ralph H Camero...
- Signing of San Carlos...