Jump to navigation Jump to search
primary bacterial infectious disease that results in infection, has material basis in Borrelia, which is transmitted by tick or transmitted by body louse
|Subclass of||primary bacterial infectious disease,|
bacterial infectious disease
Media in category "Relapsing fever"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Letter from Dr Livingstone reg. the African fever on Zambezi Wellcome L0042122.jpg 2,552 × 3,676; 2.88 MB
- Letter from Dr Livingstone reg. the African fever on Zambezi Wellcome L0042123.jpg 2,544 × 3,732; 2.78 MB
- Temperature curve for relapsing fevers. Wellcome M0013361.jpg 3,850 × 2,967; 2.09 MB
- Temperature curve for relapsing fevers. Wellcome M0013362.jpg 3,850 × 2,895; 1.97 MB
- Temperature curve of relapsing fever cases. Wellcome M0013358.jpg 4,150 × 2,556; 2.21 MB
- Temperature curve of relapsing fever cases. Wellcome M0013360.jpg 3,725 × 2,924; 2.18 MB
- Temperature curves of relapsing fever cases. Wellcome M0013359.jpg 3,650 × 2,920; 2.07 MB