Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Ringsfield is a village and civil parish in the English county of Suffolk located approximately 2 miles (3km) south-west of Beccles in the District of Waveney. The mid-2005 population estimate for Ringsfield parish was 340. The modern village is concentrated around Ringsfield Corner crossroads, about 1 mile (1½km) south of the parish church. Weston is 1⅓ miles (2km) to the east, Redisham 2 miles (3km) to the south and Ilkesthall St Andrew 2 miles (3km) to the west.
village and civil parish in the English county of Suffolk
|Location||Waveney, United Kingdom|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► All Saints, Ringsfield (5 F)
Media in category "Ringsfield"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Chapel at Ringsfield - geograph.org.uk - 542707.jpg 640 × 426; 117 KB
- Ringsfield Church - geograph.org.uk - 222794.jpg 640 × 480; 121 KB
- Primrose Lane - geograph.org.uk - 978180.jpg 640 × 477; 116 KB
- Ringsfield Bridle path - geograph.org.uk - 388057.jpg 640 × 480; 114 KB
- Footpath in Ringsfield - geograph.org.uk - 409019.jpg 480 × 640; 117 KB
- Ringsfield Village Sign - geograph.org.uk - 222787.jpg 480 × 640; 84 KB
- Water pump on River Waveney - geograph.org.uk - 190201.jpg 640 × 480; 72 KB