Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Ringwould is a village near Dover in Kent, England. Ripple Windmill, which is being restored, lies within the parish.
village in United Kingdom
|Location||Ringwould with Kingsdown, Dover, Kent, South East England, England, UK|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► St Nicholas' church, Ringwould (10 F)
Media in category "Ringwould"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Looking SW along Church Lane, Ringwould - geograph.org.uk - 1097619.jpg 640 × 480; 250 KB
- Path alongside graveyard at Ringwould - geograph.org.uk - 1097598.jpg 640 × 480; 264 KB
- Path towards Church Lane - geograph.org.uk - 1097590.jpg 640 × 480; 224 KB
- Ringwould village hall - geograph.org.uk - 1097571.jpg 640 × 480; 247 KB
- View along Back Street, Ringwould - geograph.org.uk - 485552.jpg 640 × 480; 59 KB
- May blossom at Ringwould allotments - geograph.org.uk - 318383.jpg 640 × 480; 163 KB