district in the northeastern part of Plzeň Region of the Czech Republic
Rokycany District (okres Rokycany in Czech) is administrative unit in West Bohemia, Plzeň Region. It tooks area of 575 km², with population about 46 th. District town is Rokycany (pop.: 14 th.), city 15 km eastwards from Pilsen.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- Culture of Rokycany District (11 C)
- Fields in Rokycany District (7 F)
- History of Rokycany District (4 C, 1 F)
- Nature of Rokycany District (14 C, 1 F)
- Transport in Rokycany District (13 C, 2 F)