district in the north-eastern part of Plzeň Region of the Czech Republic
|Instance of||district of the Czech Republic,|
administrative district of Czech municipality with expanded powers
|Location||Plzeň Region, Jihozápad, Czechia|
Rokycany District (okres Rokycany in Czech) is administrative unit in West Bohemia, Plzeň Region. It tooks area of 575 km², with population about 46 th. District town is Rokycany (pop.: 14 th.), city 15 km eastwards from Pilsen.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Archaeological sites in Rokycany District (2 C, 1 F)
- ► Culture of Rokycany District (9 C)
- ► Fields in Rokycany District (5 F)
- ► Geography of Rokycany District (7 C)
- ► Municipalities in Rokycany District (6 C)
- ► Nature of Rokycany District (12 C)
- ► Transport in Rokycany District (10 C, 2 F)