|Date of birth||27 October 1971|
Banská Bystrica (Czechoslovakia)
|Member of political party|
Joch is a Czech political scientist, publicist, the Executive Director and Vice-President of the Občanský institut, a conservative think tank in Prague. After obtaining his medical degree from Charles University, he worked as a Foreign Affairs Secretary of the Civic Democratic Party (1994-1996). He joined the Občanský institut as an analyst in 1996. He was adviser to the Prime Minister of the Czech Republic (Human Rights and Foreign Policy, 2010-12), and adviser to the Lord Mayor of Prague (2012-14). He is an Assistant Professor at the University of Economics, Prague, and at the private college, the Cevro Institute in Prague. He became the Executive Director of the Občanský institut in 2003. He is the author of several books and essays on political philosophy and public policy, a contributor to Czech and Slovak media, and a regular columnist in the Czech daily Lidové noviny.
Media in category "Roman Joch"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Alena Kudzko (2).jpg 5,101 × 2,737; 2.36 MB
- Roman Joch (2).jpg 1,449 × 2,127; 1.02 MB
- Roman Joch -(2).jpg 4,000 × 3,000; 4.77 MB
- Roman Joch -(3).jpg 4,000 × 3,000; 4.78 MB
- Roman Joch -.jpg 4,000 × 3,000; 4.66 MB
- Roman Joch 2009-1.jpg 805 × 1,230; 238 KB
- Roman Joch 2009-2.jpg 400 × 514; 24 KB
- Roman Joch-.jpg 2,736 × 3,648; 1.14 MB
- Roman Joch.jpg 1,056 × 1,408; 488 KB