English: The Roman Kingdom (Latin: REGNVM ROMANVM) — 753 BCE to 509 BCE.
- The first period of the ancient Roman civilization, when the government operated as a monarchy of the city of Rome and its territories.
- The history of the Kingdom began with the founding of the city of Rome, traditionally dated to 753 BCE with settlements around the Palatine Hill along the river Tiber, in present day central Italy.
- The Roman Kingdom ended with the overthrow of the monarchy, traditionally dated around 509 BCE, and formation of the Roman Republic (509 BCE—27 BCE).
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Roman Kingdom"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- 135 Regia tessons etrusques.JPG 1,208 × 3,056; 797 KB
- Las cuatro regiones de Roma.gif 378 × 378; 34 KB
- Platner - Ancient Rome city growth.jpg 750 × 729; 134 KB
- Regia bucchero with Rex inscrption.jpg 1,577 × 1,182; 347 KB
- Rmn-social-header-1-.svg 186 × 46; 210 KB
- The Growth of Roman Power in Italy.jpg 1,043 × 1,709; 1.4 MB