The Rotorua Museum of Art and History is a local museum and art gallery located in Rotorua, Waikato, North Island, New Zealand. The museum is housed in the old Bath House building at the spa town of Rotorua, located in the Government Gardens. Rotorua Museum opened in the south wing of the Bath House in 1969; Rotorua Art Gallery opened in the north wing in 1977. In 1988, the museum and gallery combined to form the Rotorua Museum of Art and History.
NZHPT Category I; registration number 141.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Exterior of the Rotorua Museum (27 F)
Media in category "Rotorua Museum"
The following 41 files are in this category, out of 41 total.
- Eel trap in the Rotorua Museum-2.jpg 10.62 MB
- Eel trap in the Rotorua Museum.jpg 10.29 MB
- Maori carving Rotorua Museum.jpg 18.92 MB
- Maori carving, Rotorua Museum.jpg 13.01 MB
- Rahmi Akçelik 134.JPG 3.99 MB
- Riolit, Rotorua Museum.jpg 11.18 MB
- Rotorua Museum, Maori stilts.jpg 6.08 MB
- Rotorua Museum, Root pounders.jpg 12.03 MB
- Spear point, Rotorua Museum.jpg 2.39 MB
- Volcanic stones, Rotorua Museum.jpg 15.26 MB
- Waka in the Rotorua Museum.jpg 19.54 MB
- Wooden spades, Rotorua Museum.jpg 15.01 MB