Rupnagar is a city and a municipal council in Rupnagar district in the Indian state of Punjab. It was formerly known as Ropar. The place is also the site of an ancient town of the Indus Valley Civilization. It is divided into 4 talukas 30.9664°N 76.5331°E
city in Rupnagar district, India
|Location||Rupnagar district, Ropar division, Punjab, India|
|Elevation above sea level|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- Hola Mohalla (7 F)
- IIT Ropar (8 F)
Media in category "Rupnagar"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Gurudwara Bhatha Sahib , Kotla Nihang, Roopnagar, Punjab, India.jpg 4,608 × 3,456; 3.36 MB
- Gurudwara Bhatha Sahib, Kotla Nihang, Rupnagar, Punjab, India.jpg 4,608 × 3,456; 3.38 MB
- Gurudwara of Bhatha Sahib, Kotla Nihang, Rupnagar, Punjab, India.jpg 4,608 × 3,456; 3.39 MB
- Rupnagar Government college.jpg 4,128 × 3,096; 4.48 MB
- Rupnagar Harappan remains.jpg 7,411 × 2,481; 10.18 MB
- Rupnagar station (1).jpg 4,128 × 3,096; 3.1 MB