Category:Saint Brendan Church (Los Angeles)
St. Brendan Catholic Church is a church in the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Los Angeles, located in the Windsor Square section of Los Angeles, California. The current Gothic Revival-style church was built in 1927. The architect was Emmett G. Martin (1889-1937). It has served as a location for various Hollywood productions.
Media in category "Saint Brendan Church (Los Angeles)"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Lamp on St. Brendan's Church, Los Angeles-2053425809.jpg 694 × 1,166; 207 KB
- St. Brendan Catholic Church (Los Angeles, California) edit.jpg 2,253 × 2,407; 2.88 MB
- St. Brendan Catholic Church (Los Angeles, California).JPG 2,291 × 2,461; 1.11 MB
- St. Brendan's Church, Los Angeles-2054277594.jpg 717 × 1,388; 233 KB
- Time Capsule, St. Brendan's Catholic Church (Los Angeles).JPG 2,409 × 2,378; 1.26 MB