From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Saint Pantaleon (Greek: Panteleimon 'all-compassionate'), counted in the West among the late-medieval Fourteen Holy Helpers and in the East as one of the "Holy Unmercenary Healers", was a martyr of Nicomedia in Bithynia during the Diocletian persecution of 303 AD.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Arm Reliquary of Saint Pantaleon (8 F)
- ► Frescos of Saint Pantaleon (6 F)
- ► Icons of Saint Pantaleon (17 F)
- ► Mosaics of Saint Pantaleon (5 F)
- ► Paintings of Saint Pantaleon (1 C, 9 F)
- ► Things named after Saint Pantaleon (4 C, 3 F)
Pages in category "Saint Pantaleon"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Saint Pantaleon"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.